From history and crafts to hiking and camping, the Bob Evans Farm features fun for the whole family. When you visit the farm, you can:
- Camp in your tent or RV (hookups available) - Learn more about camping at the farm
- Visit the Homestead Museum, where Bob Evans his family lived
- See traditional farm animals in the barnyard
- Take a self-guided walking tour
- Visit Adamsville Village, which dates back to the 1800s. Situated along Racoon Creek, the authentic log cabins were originally used as homes and a school
- Hike through the rolling hills of Appalachia
- See a pictorial history of Bob Evans Farms Inc.
- Go Horseback Riding or Wagon Riding at Rio Valley Stables on the farm
- Attend this year's annual Farm Festival
For special events at Bob Evans Farm, view our events calendar.
For more information, please contact the farm office at 1-800-994-3276.